搜索此博客

2019年4月19日星期五

Modern Handwoven Wool Rug with Abstract Pattern

Unfettered by the bounds of reality,one’s imagination can be flourished.We will feel strongly for this once enjoying these handwoven wool rug with abstract pattern.Amazing.

abstract pattern wool rug.jpg
Sometimes I used to think,when one gets used to what so-called “normal” and adapt to the rules and regulations in the life, maybe it’s not easy to break the routine.
Sometimes I think,What is a madman?what is a normal person? And what is a genius? Some people say that genius and madman are only one step away.


wool modern rug.jpg
I don’t know why do I have these ideas,even strange ideas when seeing these abstract design wool handwoven rug. What I do know is that these weird and unique moder rugs broaden my horizons and break through my thoughts.

That was enough. 

wool area rug.jpg

没有评论:

发表评论